ROBERT A. BRUNETTE
512 Hill Drive, Suite 100, Glendale, CA 91206
Phone: (818)502-1031 Fax: (818)502-9078
For the last 34 years Bob Brunette has been in the private practice of law in corporate and civil litigation areas in Glendale, California. He represents and advises multi-size aerospace and defense subcontractors - and provides annual nationwide and in-house seminars in the areas of proprietary trade secrets, U.S. government program contract and subcontract terms & conditions, international exporting and commercial contracting. Additionally, he is Counsel to Proprietary Industries Assn. (PIA), a national trade association of innovative high-tech subcontractors.
Mr. Brunette previously held senior legal positions for 8 years at Lockheed, Colt Industries l Menasco and Cordon International all in the Southern California area. He was responsible for the negotiation of major commercial and government program contracts and subcontracts at those companies. Prior to that he practiced five years in a prominent mid-size Los Angeles civil trial law firm.
He has a Bachelor of Science degree from the U.S. Coast Guard Academy, New London, CT, and a Juris Doctorate from Loyola University School of Law, Los Angeles, CA; where he was a member of the Loyola Law Review and was elected to the St. Thomas More Honor Society. He has published many legal articles in the Loyola Law Review, NCMA Journal, and PIA Exchange, among others. And, he has been a licensed California Real Estate Broker for over 28 years.
Mr. Brunette is a Lieutenant-Commander in the U.S. Coast Guard Reserve (inactive), and saw engineering duty on board ships in the North Atlantic, Pacific and Vietnam, for which he received various combat/campaign decorations.
He is admitted to, and has practiced before, the following courts and U.S. Government agencies:
• Los Angeles and Orange County, CA Superior & Municipal Courts
• California Court of Appeals
• California Supreme Court
• U.S. Department of Agriculture Board of Contract Appeals, Washington, D.C.
• U.S. Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals, Washington, D.C.
• U.S. Government Accountability Office, Washington, D.C.
• U.S. Small Business Administration, Washington, D.C. & San Francisco, CA
• U.S. District Court, Central District, Los Angeles, CA
• U.S. Court of Federal Claims, Washington, D.C.
• U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit, (CA, OR, W A, NY, HI)
• U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit, Washington, D.C.
• U.S. Supreme Court, Washington, D.C.
Robert A. Brunette
512 Hill Drive #100
Glendale, California 91206